We are seeking customer focused candidates to contact our borrowers regarding their past due mortgage accounts. We are willing to train candidates with exceptional communication skills regardless of their prior work experience. This position is ideal for those who can thrive in a fast paced work environment. We can offer a flexible part-time schedule of both day and evening hours.
At FNBA, we set out to be an exceptional bank and practice the culture, "Work hard, have fun and prosper". As a result, you'll find a positive work environment that is remarkable and unlike any other banking services company. We have sweet treats almost daily, competitive salaries, and a new state of the art building.
Job responsibilities include:
- Initiating and receiving incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Establishing repayment schedules
- Facilitating receipt of payments via ACH and other methods
- Confirming data on the customer's account
- Achieving the departmental delinquency goals