If you think a fun, fast paced, energetic toy company with huge opportunity is for you, then please attach a cover letter starting with telling us your favorite color for your best opportunity to join us!
RMS, Home of GRAFIX, a global leader in children’s toys and arts & crafts. We specialize in the design, development and production of toys; and fast-moving consumer goods all around the world. We are specifically looking for you to make an impact in our rapidly growing USA office! Located in Woburn, Massachusetts, directly off the i93 / i95 intersection close to Boston, we are extending the opportunity for you to join our dynamic and ever-growing team of industry experts.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to work in a fast paced, highly pro-active, energetic, fun and hard-working environment. Work with the world’s leading retailers, toy designers and business experts. Get the insight on “how it’s made”, craft your own ideas and carve a career for yourself in one of the world’s leading and most exciting industries!
What we need from you!
- Accountability to take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding your commitments. You hold yourself and your team to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve results at all times.
- High Emotional intelligence – a confident person, someone who can partner across all levels of the organization from junior level to the executive level.
- Communication skills to promote a free flow of information throughout the organization that creates a feeling of energy, excitement, and personal investment.
- Speed to pursue business objectives with passion and a sense of urgency that is inspiring both inside the company and to our partners and customers.
- Winning mentality – thrive on winning for RMS!
- Quick thinking – being able to identify and predict problems and identify solutions quickly.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independently prioritize work without missing deadlines.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organization, presentation skills and mature judgement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline is preferred but not essential!
- Experience in toy or fast paced consumer goods an asset.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
What you get from us!
- Our mission is to continue to grow rapidly and become the biggest value toy company globally, full of creativity and innovation that pairs excitement with affordability, but more importantly makes life more fun for everyone!
- Opportunities to give back to communities in which we work and live.
- High energy collaborative work environment.
- Open mindset
- Career advancement with constant opportunities.
- Integrity and driving results.
- Great benefits including paid time off and paid holidays, 401k matching, medical dental and vision insurances.
- Annual bonus incentives in line with personal and company performance.
- Integrity & honesty.
You will play a critical role in executing newly developed product into the RMS family. You will build relationships with our factories, do heavy market research and present your findings, create innovative product ideas and enter this all in detail into our system. You will work closely with our sales team and retailers to understand specific needs along with our supply chain base to make sure the details are exactly what we need to achieve a newly developed range.
Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for managing, tracking and delivering multiple projects that are presented to you, along with working closely with designers and world renowned retailers. Most of your day to day activities will consist of working to source, develop and adapt product to facilitate presentations, and make sure all databases match exactly what we want.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop multiple products and ranges within toys and arts/crafts
- Create working line lists of products
- Specification sheets for vendors
- Data entry into our database
- Working with Vendors on samples
- Adapting product to hit price points
- Analyzing market data including comp shopping
PLEASE NOTE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE - ASSESSMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Lifecycle Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Development: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible