Quality Engineering Solutions (QES) is seeking experienced construction inspectors for full-time work on MDTA construction projects associated with the I-895 Canton Viaduct project. QES is an established engineering firm consistently trusted with multiple construction inspection contracts for government and state agencies.
Candidate must qualify as a TET 3, 4 or 5 and:
- MOT experience
- Experience with patching, micro piles, substructure footings
- Capability to read and understand MOT Plans and solve traffic issue should they arise.
- Must have all required certs to perform duties
- Applicants must be in good health and physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Applicants must also be able to read, write, comprehend and fluently speak the English language.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
- Applicants must have use of a vehicle to travel to, from and while on the project site.
Must be able to work nights and weekends if needed.
QES is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- full-time employment in highway engineering technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- HMA Field Technician (Preferred)
- SHA Erosion & Sediment Certification Card (Yellow Card) (Preferred)
- Concrete Field Technician (Preferred)
- Maryland Department of the Environment's Green Card (Preferred)
- Soils & Aggregate Compaction Technician (Preferred)
- NICET Level 3 (Preferred)