Auntie Anne’s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There’s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there’s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels so it’s impossible NOT to have fun here...
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work directly with the Store Manager and crew in providing only the highest quality product and outstanding GUEST Services.
- You will be responsible for supervising shifts and work stations to deliver outstanding quality service, cleanliness and value on every shift that you manage.
- Provide constant development of crewmembers focusing on team building.
- Meet goals related to store sales, payroll, and food cost.
- Accounting for cash management functions to include daily and weekly reports, and daily bank deposits.
- Assist in the completion of weekly schedules for crew and ensuring a fully staffed store at all times.
- Ensure compliance in relation to Food Safety and Sanitation.
- Maintain equipment, stock area, and store.
Requirements and Skills:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business, math and accounting skills and strong analytical /decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2 – 4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma