Are you the type person who can walk into a room full of people and walk away with business cards? Can you professionally promote our company and assist with the development of new business? Do you like being rewarded financially for outstanding performance?
Our company has job openings in all sectors and regions across Texas, and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our sales team.
Perma Pier Foundation Repair of Texas is one of the fastest-growing and largest home services companies in the southwest. We provide commercial and residential foundation repair and underground plumbing services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Source foundation evaluations for the following sectors of business that you be will tasked with growing: Multi-Family (20%), Industrial/Shopping Center/Office (50%), General Contracting (20%), Structural Engineers (10%), and related sectors that need Perma-Pier’s products/services.
2. Depending on the sector (Residential, Builder, or Commercial) you might be required to spend between 0-35% of your time at relevant networking events/meetings to locate contacts that lead to evaluations.
3. Obtain as many face-to-face meetings with key decision makers for the purpose of setting up qualified foundation evaluations.
4. Set up a follow up system to ensure that leads are continuously worked on beyond the first contact, so attention to detail is necessary.
5. This is a full-time field position working non-traditional hours and requiring very little office time (early mornings and evenings) and minimal supervision.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to use or learn CAD software (SmartDraw) to put contracts together as needed.
- Be able to multitask and follow-up
- Travel will be required on an as-need-basis up to 25% depending on region.
- Positive attitude & excellent communication skills
- Make-it-happen mentality
- Experience using Windows
- Must have reliable transportation
- B2B experience a plus but not necessary
- We provide a comprehensive training program to the successful candidates
- Background check and drug testing required
- Be able to lift at least 20#
- Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time during evaluations
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Perma Pier Foundation Repair of Texas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus car allowance for full time employees.
- Expense account for company related hotel, travel, entertainment, etc.
- Company laptop and a cell phone.
- Positions available in Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth areas.
We recognize and reward excellent performance, and we are committed to supporting our employees’ professional growth and development through on-going training and educational opportunities.
All candidates are required to complete a Culture Index survey as part of the application process.
Once you apply, you will receive an email with a link that will take you to the Culture Index portal for Construct Capital (PermaPier). If you don't receive an email within 48 hours, please check your junk mail folder, in case it gets flagged as spam.
Perma Pier provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible