Social Service Care Managers…want to work for an organization that makes a difference in your community?
Come join our team at Inclusa, Inc.! At Inclusa, Inc., we believe that all people, regardless of age, disability or healthcare status, should be able to pursue the life they choose in their community. Inclusa currently provides care management support to over 15,000 individuals throughout Wisconsin that are elderly or have a disability. We aim to support members in a manner that balances what is important for the person with what is important to the person.
Every position within Inclusa, Inc. is essential to supporting the organization’s mission, vision and values. This position plays a key role within Inclusa’s Member Support Department. The Member Support Department partners with members to develop and coordinate a meaningful plan of care. The Social Service Care Manager at Inclusa, Inc., also referred to as the Community Resource Coordinator (CRC), will work in collaboration with a registered nurse to complete a comprehensive social/health assessment and facilitate a plan of care through coordination of physical health, behavioral health, long term services and supports, and community resources.
What will you gain by joining Inclusa?
• A fulfilling career with a values driven organization;
• A manageable workload that supports high quality care;
• An opportunity for ongoing professional growth and development;
• A competitive salary and benefit package (benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off Package, and 10 paid holidays);
• A flexible work model that encourages a work/life balance; and
• No night, weekend, or holiday business hours!
What are the primary duties of this position? The CRC will:
• Learn what is important to the member and support them in achieving it.
• Partner with a registered nurse, also referred to as a Health and Wellness Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan.
• Perform face-to-face social-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the member's setting.
Coordinate, schedule and track monthly phone contacts and quarterly face-to-face visits.
• Participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care.
• Take the lead in areas related to social, community integration, employment, housing, and non-health related issues.
• Educate on and promote prevention/wellness and mitigate risk when assessed.
• Document activity and complete paperwork as required.
Qualified applicants must have a four-year degree in the human services field or a four-year degree in any field, with three years of related experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please visit our website at https://www.inclusa.org/about/careers/, click on View Current Career Opportunities, then click on Requisition #18-0212 to access the application.