Zingbox’s mission is to empower organizations to create a safe and trusted environment for the Internet of Things (IoT). With our solution, healthcare providers can administer life-saving care without worrying about their medical devices being hacked. Manufacturing organizations can rest assured that their assembly line full of autonomous robots do not develop a mind of their own. Enterprises can ensure their surveillance cameras are used to keep employees safe, not spy on their every move.
We are seeking a demand generation marketing manager to take our marketing programs to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of Zingbox’s marketing automation programs using Marketo. Key responsibilities include formulating and executing strategies and tactics for email outreach, lead nurturing programs, campaign management, lead lifecycle management with Salesforce, tradeshows, and reporting on lead flow/progress.
Be part of our start-up culture that promotes critical thinking, collaboration, flexibility, and speed. It’s an exciting time to join the Zingbox team as we revolutionize the world of IoT security.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Marketing Automation Programs – Daily management of marketing programs including nurture, pre & post tradeshow activities, and email campaigns.
- Tradeshow/Events – Manage various aspects of lead-generating events including pre-show outreach, post-show lead upload, event coordination, and onsite support as necessary.
- Website Demand Gen Integration – Collaborate with others in Marketing to craft landing pages to capture leads via downloadable assets, demo requests, and other activities via the Web.
- One-off Campaigns – Create and execute mini-campaigns based on industry events such as the release of new ransomware.
- Sales Support and Collaboration – Strategize with Sales Development Reps and others in sales to improve lead generation and outreach efforts
- General Marketing Support – Given the early stage start-up environment, support all other marketing initiatives as needs arise.
Why Work at Zingbox:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of related marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on Marketo experience is a must
- Marketo certification preferred
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent copy writing skills applicable to email and web copy
- Experience managing Marketo and Salesforce integration
- Strong track record of collaboration with sales and others in marketing
- Experience in a start-up (or similarly fast-paced) environment is strongly preferred
- Make a Difference – Start-up environment where every individual’s efforts count
- Fast Growing – Zingbox secured $22 Million funding on Aug 2017
- Market Leader – Undisputed leader in the fast-growing IoT security market
- Industry Recognition – Gartner Cool Vendor, Winner of 6 Stevie Awards including Company of the Year
- Benefits – Competitive Salary, Equity, 401K and Unlimited Vacation
- Fun – Monthly company outings, holiday parties and other social activities