JOB TITLE: Warehouse Laborer (with Chauffeurs License or potential to earn within 3-months)
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: 40-45 hours per week Monday through Friday, overtime as required.
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: This employee is responsible for tasks associated with handling and transferring of incoming and outgoing freight.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· Chauffeur's License preferred or able to obtain within 3-months (At Company’s expense)
· Mechanical Lift Operations
· Basic Math Skills
· Basic Computer Knowledge
· Good Communication Skills
· Accurately Follow Work Instructions
· Be A Team Player
TRAINING REQUIRED: Mechanical Lift Operations
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Move product to proper warehouse location after check-in. This task requires continual lifting and carrying of up to 35 to 50 pounds and the ability to operate mechanical lifts.
· Access and change computer data regarding warehouse information.
· Fill large customer orders from bulk locations.
Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour