Positions available at our on-site location in Cedar Rapids, IA. In these positions you will be responsible for greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, providing program information, scheduling and ensuring the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services.
- Doing scheduling of visits, appointments and events.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones.
- Efficiently responds to client comments or concerns.
- Participates in membership drives to enroll new participants.
- Manage point of sales register at times and perform related record-keeping.
- Maintains facility policies as appropriate.
- Educate customers on policies and procedures when needed.
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.