Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
Other General HR support
- Support recruitment and selection efforts for internal and external openings
- Create new hire requisitions and/or offers for approval
- Prepare job advertisements and manage the posting process
- Monitor careers e-mail site, online application sites, handle candidate correspondence, on a daily basis
- Drive the candidate selection process
- Review resumes and prepare shortlist for managers
- Distribute resumes, schedule interviews, gather feedback
- Maintain/ensure candidate files are accurate and complete
- Assist in the offer preparation and approval process
- Manage external onboarding process during prehire
- Coordinate drug screens, reference checking, background checks, etc
- Maintain Reporting
- Maintains AAP required information
- Maintains department reports for Talent Acquisition; weekly, monthly updates and various KPI's
- Respond to general employee inquiries about benefits coverage or enrollment issues. Refer employees to Roper Benefits Helpline for benefits problem resolution.
- Provide professional, efficient, and positive customer service to visitors, employees, candidates, and vendors.
- Assists with PMP process, i.e. notification to management, distribution of information/forms, and receipt of forms.
- Ensures all global data for headcount, organization charts, etc. is maintained and is cross-referenced for consistency on a monthly or other required basis. V
- Prepare letters, e-mails, scans, verifications of employment, and other correspondence as needed.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Coordinate meeting logistics (i.e. all-employee meetings) as needed.
- Maintain confidential Employee forms and files (personnel files, HIPAA files, storage files, recruiting files, etc.) in U.S.
- Data entry in HRIS, IFS, and Sharepoint databases, maintaining data integrity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and organizes work areas for efficiency and safety.
- Provides status reports to management as required.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field from four-year college or university - REQUIRED
- 1+ years experience via internships or co-ops, preferred but not required.
- HR certification, preferred but not required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint, and be proficient in Visio.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment noise level may occasionally be high.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.