An elementary homeroom teacher at Al Forsan International School’s is responsible for facilitating the learning of students in the elementary school from grades 1-3. Teachers must create lesson plans, incorporate technology, administer praise and constructive criticism, instruct and inspire students in Science, English, and Math.
Our elementary teachers build strong educational foundations for young minds, which is personally rewarding. Our teachers get to witness children blossom into well-rounded students motivated to learn.
The homeroom teacher will work with all members of staff in the implementation of our School’s Plan and ensure all students reach their full potential. As part of the FIS community, we acknowledge the importance of teamwork; this includes building relations with our students and parents.
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the School Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to her/his care.
- At least 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools.
- Degree (s) in Education – Core subjects.
- Qualified Teacher Licensed Status from home country.
- Outstanding References.
- The ability to work well with children, parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- Commitment to children’s development and equal opportunities.
- An understanding of the safety of children.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative ideas for designing learning and play activities.
- The ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviors.
- Excellent communication skills.
1. Highly Competitive Salary (Tax Free).
2. Visa application and fees refunded.
3. Health Insurance.
4. Excellent Secure Accommodation.
5. Daily Transportation.
6. Annual Flights.
7. Paid summer leave.
8. Professional Development Program.
We Inspire We Challenge We Empower
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 /hour
- teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Teaching Certificate (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance