Our Client’s Financial Firm is a fast growing, top-rated Asset Management & Financial Planning Firm in the East Providence, RI area. They are expanding the Investment Department by adding a detail-oriented individual who will execute trading instructions, perform basic research and recommend financial products to their already well-established client base and/or to new leads provided by the firm. They have been in business for over 15 years, growing their AUM through strategic marketing efforts, which includes a very successful radio show and events calendar. They provide comprehensive training programs that for the right candidate, can mean tremendous growth and success in the field.
- Daily tracking and reporting of portfolio performance
- Trading client accounts for distribution requests and investment rebalancing
- Specialized investment research projects
- Reviewing and analyzing portfolios of prospective clients
- Assisting with recommendations and improvement to investment & sales processes
- Generating a variety of investment reports to assist assigned sales teams
- Work closely with team members to achieve sales goals of assigned sales team
- Determine client financial and investment needs through detailed analysis
- Recommend suitable financial products to clients as needed
- Successful business development through 95% leads provided mostly by the firm
The Skills & Requirements…
- 2 Years of Financial Services Experience in a Client Service and/or Associate Advisor role
- Current/Active Series 65 Securities License or contracted to obtain within 90 Days.
- Current/Active Life & Health License required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of work
- Prior trading experience is a plus
- Strong technology skills, including Excel and other software programs
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of investment and administrative related projects
- Comfortable interacting with clients
- Ability to work independently while also being a contributing member of a sales team
- CFA/CFP or progress toward CFA/CFP is a plus
- Successful completion of Background, FINRA and Pre-Employment Screenings required
- Annual Base Salary of $60,000 during 6mo training period
- 100% commission after 6mo, with high payout
- Average annual earnings after 12mo can exceed $150k
- 100% Paid Training with assigned training/sales teams
- Health/Dental/Vision Allowance
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Lifetime AUM trails
- Company provided incentive trips
Come be a part of a culture that rewards for your hard work and work with a team that considers everyone family! We want to help you reach your full potential!
Presented by Humans Being Resources, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in the Junior Investment Advisor position. Humans Being Resources, is a Talent Acquisition and Personnel Solutions company. We assist our clients with their hiring needs. We are not a staffing agency but rather a direct hire placement firm. If you feel that you meet the requirements for the position, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Financial Planning: 1 year (Required)