Imagine new horizons...
In this position, you will interact with cross-functional teams to develop and execute the strategy, positioning and go-to-market plans for SOLIDWORKS solutions.
You will be part of the SOLIDWORKS Product Portfolio Management team that is responsible for all the core aspects of the most successful design and engineering software on the market.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Be part of a dynamic and fast paced group and play a critical role in the overall success of SOLIDWORKS products.
What will your role be?
- Develop clear and targeted messaging, product positioning, value propositions, personas, and use cases to support marketing and sales enablement programs and differentiate the product in the market.
- Analyze market and competitive product offerings to position SOLIDWORKS solutions for growth.
- Collaborate with worldwide Sales leadership to define and execute go-to-market strategies, plans and programs depending on the product readiness.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to create high quality internal and external facing sales and marketing collaterals for all funnel stages, including – but not limited to - videos, articles, data sheets, brochures, press releases, customer case studies, webinars, internal product guides, FAQs, etc.
- Become a subject matter expert and evangelist for DASSAULT SYSTEMES solutions.
- Actively promote SOLIDWORKS solutions on social media and video platforms, SOLIDWORKS blogs and forums, and at corporate and third party events.
- Manage and coordinate Product Management efforts to support international conferences and events.
Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field of study.
- 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience through full-time jobs, preferably in technology/software companies.
- Strong knowledge of the MCAD/FEA/PDM industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently from start to finish, set and meet deadlines, and interact positively with employees at all levels, external vendors, resellers, prospects, and customers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Pragmatic Marketing certification and experience with project management software products (like Basecamp, Kapost, Slack or Asana) is a plus