Organic is one of today's leading digital agencies that design and build exceptional interactive experiences that effectively engage and persuade customers.
Founded in 1994, and part of the Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, Organic is located in New York City, San Francisco, Dallas, Detroit, and Los Angeles.
Organic offers a generous benefits package along with great perks! But, more than that Organic's internal culture; the day-to-day way we interact with and treat each other is what is extraordinary. We've created a culture that is open, collaborative and diverse. We thrive on work that is exceptional, and creative ideas that encourage participation and innovation.
Things are happening at Organic. We are creating experiences that are adding up to something big-experiences that are creating work that is exceptional, creative, and innovative.
To learn more, visit www.organic.com ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.organic.com&d=DwMGaQ&c=9wxE0DgWbPxd1HCzjwN8Eaww1--ViDajIU4RXCxgSXE&r=9zf8pevghebqErcKYieEaGndPdokNSWPYcHFs5aNG2A&m=rqDdw7trwkQKs2EXlbRH_FfwfBrNkJEH1Uy4OXGgEvM&s=PkJn1pZJsqWV9SYC0b1zlmTTH9RiM0n9IvhZcTVdRNY&e= )
The Senior Experience Analyst provides data-driven insights and strategic thinking for the Ford client engagement. This position analyzes marketing campaigns across channels and platforms, orchestrating the findings in conjunction with client services, creative, brand planning, business transformation, and experience planning.
- Conduct analytic methodology for Ford, including but not limited to:
- Financial Modeling: Customer value, profitability, and lifetime value modeling
- Descriptive Analytics: Heuristic segmentation at strategic and tactical levels
- Predictive Analytics: Advanced statistical and econometric modeling techniques used to inform forecasting offer and sales effectiveness, promotional effectiveness, media optimization, pricing and churn elasticity, customer loyalty and satisfaction measures. Developed using:
- Data-reduction techniques (e.g. factor analysis)
- Regression-based targeting models; linear, non-linear, logistic, multinomial etc.
- Survival analysis informed targeting models
- Hierarchical and non-hierarchical cluster analysis-based segmentation models
- Markov Chain segment migration models
- AR, MA and ARIMA, Bayesian Structural Equation Time Series models
- Artificial Intelligence: Using supervised, semi-supervised, reinforcement learning, and unsupervised AI & ML methodologies
- Data-Driven Contact Strategy Development: Identifying the optimal sequencing, frequency, offer and channel mix, achieved by leveraging multivariate testing methodologies, (e.g. fractional factorial design, Latin Square design solutions), decision rule development
- Learning Agenda Development: Identification and management of KPI's aligned to strategic and tactical business objectives, insight generation and strategic recommendation
- Codify best practices, package case studies, share methods and define new standards in collaboration with the network team.
- Develops analysis and modeling
- Able to create modeling dataset with vendor overlay, develop predictive model and place model in production for marketing efforts
- Able to communicate all aspects of project: design, findings and conclusions
- Able to write and deliver final presentations to 100% completion
- Able to handle most communication with clients and vendors and develop proposals for existing clients and new prospects
- Other special projects as needed and assigned
- Experience in statistical techniques such as: multivariate predictive modeling, multidimensional segmentation, factor analysis, lifetime value determinations, linear and logistic regression, CHAID analysis, latent class analysis, multinomial logistic regression, survival analysis, fractional factorial test design, cluster analysis, Markov Chains, econometric time series AR, MA and ARIMA modeling etc.
- Experience in SAS (required), Python (required), R (required), Hadoop (preferred), SQL (preferred) and MS Office (required)
- Graduate Degree in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics) or Social Sciences, with heavy emphasis on quantitative methods (required)
- Knowledge of experimental / multivariate test design techniques
- 5+ years of analytical experience, ideally marketing agency experience or management consulting practice
- Knowledge of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- Knowledge of direct marketing principles and best in class methodologies