We're looking for a motivated, positive and proactive member to join our shipping department.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time up to an entire day of work
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 40 lbs
- Quick and efficient learner who takes pride in accuracy and quality
- Ability to multi-task repeatedly with attention to detail and minimal errors.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and people skills.
- Familiarity and comfort using a PC computer and general software with FedEx or UPS manifesting experience a plus
- Enjoys working with others and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Having a "do whatever's necessary for the job"positive and fun attitude.
- Excited to contribute to a growing company, warehouse, and team.
- Desire to improve personal skills, responsibilities, and role with company growth
Packing, manifesting, scanning items, tracking shipments,running reports, quality control, customer service, stocking supplies, gift wrapping, maintaining standards and providing "same day service" and problem solving.
Flexibility a must- Average shifts are 7am to 3pm and must be available weekends for peak event dates.
Average 12– 24 hours a week (will flex up with peak events)
Please send resume and references
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.59 per hour
- shipping: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift