- High school or equivalent diploma or equivalent professional or military experience
- 1+ year working in data analysis and formula creation in Microsoft Excel
- 1+ year working with Microsoft Outlook management and rule creation
- Key performance indicator (KPI) reporting experience in operations
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
- Ability to relocate, if necessary, and work out of AZA3 in Tempe, Arizona.
Are you interested in working on a fast-paced team that pioneers ways to delight customers? Do you have a passion for deep diving data and crunching numbers? Are you motivated to work in challenging situations that will provide you amazing growth opportunities? Do you have the grit required to deliver results no matter what? This is what the Central Flow team is all about! It’s always DAY ONE on this team and as such we look for ways to keep setting the bar higher. If you answered yes to the above questions, please keep reading!
The Central Flow Lead is responsible for managing volume and workflow of multiple Fulfillment Centers (FCs) from a centralized location based out of Tempe, Arizona. This role is not virtual and does require you to be local to Tempe, Arizona.
Candidates should be flexible with shift schedule and may have to work nights or long hours.
We are hiring immediately - candidates should be able to start within 2 weeks of job offer. A Central Flow Lead pays $21.75/hr and comes with career growth opportunities within Amazon!
- Manage Amazon Fulfillment Center (FC) customer shipment workflows using automated tools and web platforms.
- Maintain constant and proactive virtual communication with FC Operations leaders regarding shipment workflow status.
- Execute and develop shift plans based on FC Operational requirements and adjust in real-time as variables change.
- Trial new tools and systems and provide feedback on functionality, while gathering FC Operations feedback.
- Construct post-mortem reports on shift successes or failures, relative to established operational goals or thresholds.
- Act as an advisor to FC Operations leaders and provide recommendations and guidance to ensure the maintenance of a strong partnership and achievement of common goals: delivering for customers.
- Drive risk management strategies for Fulfillment Centers to ensure Service Level Agreements for customer shipments are met
- College degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related field
- Expertise in SQL and VBA, Excel Macro creation and modification
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and stressful situations with minimal management oversight
- Ability to work well in a team environment remotely and as an advisor
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
- Ability to understand details of inbound and/or outbound shift plans for multiple Fulfillment Centers
- Ability to grasp complex system settings for single
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.