The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:
To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally . Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
- Lead the Net price realization agenda by improving trade spend effectiveness and ROI of promotions for assigned category.
- Collaborate with Strategic Pricing, BU Category & Sales teams and develop recommendations for trade spend tactic shifts.
- Understand customer margin expectations, collaborate with Sales & BU Category team and develop enhanced Promotion Pricing guardrails & average ARP migration plan for entire KHC product portfolio by Top customer/customer cluster.
- Own and publish Promotion Pricing guardrails quarterly; work with TPM team and integrate guardrails into the workflow to ensure events not adhering to the guardrails are flagged for requiring pricing team approval.
- Lead consolidation and share best practices for promotional pricing, ARP migration and merchandising execution at customers with Sales RMX & BU Sales Strategy teams on a periodic basis
- Collaborate with BU Sales Strategy team and integrate pricing/promotional recommendations as part of the quarterly sales toolkit/playbook.
- Provide leadership on ad-hoc pricing related projects and analysis as they come
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required, or Science/Engineering degree with finance experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Proactive and self-directed learner eager to acquire new knowledge at a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking, capable of coping with pressure and deadlines
- Comfortable with complex analytical and financial modeling; experience with very large data sets for financial modelling (P&L), combining different business units and reconciliations of drivers
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with Tableau highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in large, cross-functional teams and proven track-record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity