We are looking for our client an Android Device Architectwith 12-15 years of experience to join a talented, collaborative and dedicated Team. The qualified candidate will be someone that is motivated, communicates clearly, a passion for software.
· Engineering degree in Computer Science/Electronics 12-15. in SW development.
· Deep understanding of Android architecture and framework
· Experience in design and delivery of a new breed of mobile solutions in Android platforms
· Experience in defining a roadmap and Video Streaming, In-app purchases, Multi-Threading, and battery improvement techniques.
· Experience in analysis and working through existing complex system/solution architectures to identify improvement areas and architectural changes.
· Having strong expertise in the architectural design of enterprise software, and in-depth knowledge of mobile device platforms.
· Experience with Social platforms, common authentication systems, payment models, smart devices
· Exposure to Mobile Device and Content management
· Thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, native platforms (Android) and enterprise mobile application integration
· Awareness of platform best practices and various tools available for application development, testing/debugging, and delivery
· Exposure to Agile
· Experience in the latest Android trends and platforms.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Experience with embedded operating (esp. Android, Linux) is a major plus
· Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services Should be well- versed with Android UI principles and best practices
· Good to have Advance product usages and technicalities on Android Application Development
Optimize, Debug and maintenance of Android system framework related functions, stability, and Power. Responsible for the development of new functions related to the Android system framework.
· Feasibility study on the new customer requirements
· Unit testing of the individual modules developed
· Modifying Android framework based on the feature requirements
· Analyzing and resolving customer raised issues
· Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour