At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to identify, attract, acquire, maintain and retain creditable customers for our Horizontal Pumping Systems (HPS).
- Identify prospects and develop relationships with potential customers necessary to present products and services in support of expanded sales of products and services.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to stay current with their needs and wants and anticipate possible new applications for products and services.
- Develop initial designs for HPS based on customer information regarding well conditions and expected production to provide to company technical staff so that bid proposals are accurate reflections of customer needs.
- Support the sale by assuring credit worthiness of the customer prior to processing of order, reviewing quotes and invoices confirming they are accurate prior to being sent to customers, coordinating with internal departments, and responding to all customer questions and concerns on a timely basis
- Provide timely follow-up with the customer after installation or field service to assure satisfaction with the transaction and encourage repeat business/increased sales. Serve as point of contact for any warranty claims to assure responsive resolution within company policies
- Complete documentation of sales efforts necessary to provide an ongoing record of trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and expenses required for sales analyses, forecasting, success/failure rates and budgeting
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience is required for this position; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications preferred.
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license
- At least 3 years’ experience in oil & gas equipment sales with a minimum of 1 year experience in HPS sales and/or application engineering
- Basic computer skills (MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic sales process skills
- Intermediate level communication skills both oral and written
- Advanced level skills in relationship building, networking, customer interface abilities and customer service orientation
- Basic electric theory and basic HPS systems design
Job Type: Full-time
- oil & gas equipment: 3 years (Required)
- HPS sales: 1 year (Required)
- Permian area sales: 1 year (Required)