Full Job Description
HIRING IN NASHVILLE AND THE OUTLYING AREA
COMMISSIONED SALES ASSOCIATE
Summary / Objective
At Bestway our Commission Sales Associates play a pivotal role in our vision to enhance the customers rent to own experience. We expect our Commission Sales Associates to be customer centric individuals that utilize enthusiasm and sales skills to help our customers get what they want and need.
· Grow the business through growth of the stores Customer base and increasing the market share of the business.
· Greeting customers as they enter the store.
· Be a Bestway brand ambassador who reflects and promotes Bestway’s commitment to have the best products at the best prices delivered by the best people in the business.
· Demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture.
· Have resiliency and persistence by prospecting to new and existing customers by telephone, on the showroom floor and in your trade area.
· Be proficient at the Sales Focus program.
· Consistently achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals in a sales based environment by enthusiastically greeting and assisting our customers attaining their wants and needs while knowledgeably answering their questions about Bestway’s products and programs.
· Build great customer relationships by utilizing communication and service skills to ensure customer retention and enhance the customer’s experience during all customer interactions.
· Consistently seek and maintain knowledge of current products, pricing, sales promotions, flyers, policies, and Marketing Calendar agendas with participation in meetings.
· Ensure customer files are set up and maintained properly.
· Maintain the highest quality showroom presentation that creates a customer friendly sales environment.
· Complete all other tasks assigned at the discretion of management.
· Be able to explain the rental agreement and have a thorough understanding of how it works.
· Develop sales skills to help grow our customer base by learning to utilize the “7 Steps to Selling”.
· Successfully lead staff and daily operations of the store in the absence of the manager.
· Engage in continuous self-development.
Position Type /Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time commission position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and will require additional hours as needed.
Salary + Commission Sales
$650 per week guaranteed through training
$500 per week guaranteed Salary after Completion
Weekly Bonuses from $200 to $600 possible
Monthly Bonuses from $100 to $600 possible
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan