Department MMI ICASD Early Intervention 50000706 Business Unit Munroe-Meyer Institute Reg-Temp Full-Time Regular Work Schedule Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Position Summary
POSTING FOR UNMC EMPLOYEES ONLY
Provide initial and ongoing training to behavioral staff working with client population at the Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Provide direct supervision for development and implementation of behavioral assessment and treatment protocols. Support daily administration needs including managing staff and client schedules, supporting human resources tasks, and participating in client evaluations. Implement and monitor ongoing research activities in accordance with the needs identified by the department directors.
Posting Category Healthcare Working Title Behavior Analysis Specialist II (Posting for UNMC Employees Only) Job Title Behavioral Analyst L2 Salary Grade HC23S Appointment Type B1 - REG MGR PROF SALARY Salary Range $48,600 - $72,900/annual Job Requisition Begin Date 01/07/2020
Required and Preferred Qualifications
Required Education: Master's degree
If any degree/training is required, please specify the type:
Psychology, special education or allied discipline
Currently enrolled in Master’s degree program with completion of the course sequence required for certification as a BCBA.
Required Experience 1 year
If any experience is required, please specify what kind of experience:
Supervised experience in applied behavior analysis (with Master’s)
If currently enrolled in a master’s program, must have 2 years supervised practical experience in designing and implementing applied behavior analysis assessments and interventions.
Required License Yes
If yes, what is the required licensure/certification?
Certified or certified eligible as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board; or if currently enrolled in a master’s program, completion of the course sequence required for certification as a BCBA.
Eligibility for a license or provisional license for mental health services in the state of NE (e.g., PLMHP, LMHP).
Required Computer Applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Required Other Computer Applications:Required Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to provide, assess, interpret, and communicate age-specific data in response to treatment protocols
2. Ability to develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with other employees, patients, and their families as well as the general public, across all age groups, including but not limited to neonate, pediatric, and adolescent populations.
3. Ability to demonstrate professional behavior by adhering to departmental and organizational policies and procedures, and assuming authority appropriately.
4. Must pursue education or training necessary to perform at the level of competence required to incorporate the hardware, software, technologies, and ideas relevant to specific job responsibilities
5. Must be able to adhere to the principles and mission of the Institute
Preferred Education: None Preferred
If any degree/training is preferred, please specify the type:Preferred Experience:
Preferred License: No
If yes, what is the preferred licensure/certification?:
Preferred Computer Applications: Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred Other Computer Applications:Preferred Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Email to a Friend http://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/49439