St. Luke’s Health System in the Treasure Valley is currently hiring RNs in multiple ambulatory/outpatient clinics across area. Below are some clinics looking for RNs:
· General Pediatrics
· SL Idaho Cardiology Associates
· Boise Heart Clinic
· Men’s Health Clinic
· Mountain States Urology Clinic
· Idaho Endocrinology Clinic
· Capital City Family Medicine
· Acute Care Surgery Clinic
· Payette Lakes Medical Clinic, McCall
· Simplot Occupational Health Clinic
· Internal Medicine Park Place Clinic
· Pediatric Genetics Clinic
· Pediatric Urology Clinic
· SL Woman’s OBGYN Clinic
· SL Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience at the time of hire into the RN position must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing, CCNE-Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Experience: 0 years’ experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke’s?
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Learn more about what Meridian and the Treasure Valley has to offer you:
St. Luke’s Health System |*City of Meridian | *The Village |*Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | *Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association| Boise Music Festival| Boise Philharmonic| Downtown Boise Restaurants| Hyde Park events| Treefort Music Festival| First Thursdays | Alive After Five| Capitol City Public Market| Runs and Triathlons| Shakespeare Festival| Sawtooth National Forest| Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)