InfoArmor provides industry-leading employee identity protection and advanced threat intelligence that enable its clients to combat an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are passionate about our culture and offer team members rewarding opportunities in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
At InfoArmor, our priority is to maintain the security of our participants. The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for driving the software quality testing strategy for the organization. Including technical support, manual testing and automation. Responsibilities include identification of best in breed tools, implementation of best practices and driving collaboration across development, security and quality.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Leadership in the strategy of automated, manual and performance testing
2. Lead the strategy around CI/CD from a quality perspective
3. Architecture of automated and manual testing strategies that scale
4. Management of the team's budget and related financial processes
5. Lead the strategy around test case and end to end test framework
6. Drive implementation of best in breed tools
7. Implement best practices for testing automation
8. Drive test automation coverage standards
9. Build and lead a high-performance result driven team
10. Team staffing and talent identification.
11. Setting of target goals for team members and monitoring the fulfillment of these goals.
12. Holding semi-annual meetings with all team members to review goals and objectives.
13. Ensuring that team members fulfill all professional and performance-related requirement.
1. Business Acumen
4. Critical Evaluation
5. Ethical Practice
6. Global & Cultural Awareness
7. Technical Capacity
8. Relationship Management
This position manages development managers or senior tech resources in the organization.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position can require long hours and weekend work under extenuating circumstances.
Some out-of-area and overnight travel should be expected.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of commercial or enterprise application testing experience including: test execution, testing analysis, test case design, etc
- 7+ years people management experience
- Expertise in test planning, test case management, code coverage, defect analysis, and QA activities on multiple concurrent release releases across a set of products
- Collaborative but decisive personal style leader who is a highly effective communicator and problem solver
- Must review, assess scope, risk and coordinate application change management processes in compliance with policy and best practices
- Must be able to communicate effectively with users, executives and senior leaders at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, mediation, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Loves to explain the technology and has a gift for concisely explaining complex topics
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Proficiency with SQL, and basic proficiency in at least one scripting language (i.e. Python or Java)
- Experience setting up Linux-based environments and utilizing automated testing tools and open source tools (ie Selenium, Test NG, Apache, etc.)
- Master’s degree
InfoArmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.