Paid training in manufacturing! Camfil's newly added, state of the art, air conditioned clean room production facility in Crystal Lake, IL is training a new team of entry-level and experienced Machine Operators on 2nd shift.
Paid training, full benefits, 401k matching, weekly giveaways, company paid events, monthly and yearly attendance bonuses, annual performance bonuses.
- 2nd shift - Minimum $17.75/hour or more depending on relatable experience. 3:30pm-12am plus overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Follow basic machine operating and assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Maintain process cycle time to keep pace with established standards
- Consistently assemble components throughout work shift
- Report issues, malfunction or defective parts to Group Leader
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, be proactive with Safety, Quality, Trust, and Integrity. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to effectively communicate in the workforce. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Simple math required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for continuous periods throughout the day. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Must be able to use both hands in a repetitive motion.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Willing to work additional hours required. Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Minimum $17.75/hour or more depending on experience on 2nd shift
- Paid, on the job training
- Air conditioned / climate controlled environment
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Ability to cross train & learn new positions as they become available
- Health benefits
- 401k matching
- 10 Paid holidays
- Two-weeks Paid vacation
- Weekly giveaways
- Company-paid events
- Monthly and annual perfect attendance bonuses
- Annual target bonus: $1,200
- Annual merit pay raise review
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crystal Lake, IL 60014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you ever worked for Camfil previously?
- Are you available to work on weekends?
- Are you available to work 2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am plus overtime?
Work Location: One location