Global Enterprise PLM Business Analyst (Senior IT Pillar Specialist) - (1803711)
The PLM Global Enterprise PLM Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring proper communication with stakeholders about business processes and system changes, timely resolution of Level 2 incidents by working with functional teams to understand the root cause of an incident.
- Work with business and IT teams to disposition incidents as either a bug or an enhancement and drive a regular prioritization of their respective execution.
- Define requirements in accordance with SDLC, management and project/product scope. Ensure problem statements and objectives are clearly defined. Ensure requirements are aligned to project scope, objectives and strategies.
- Ensure the PLM system functionality meets the business objectives of the Design & Global Sourcing organization.
- Analyze business process flow and use case; create business requirements for any system or process changes necessary to ensure efficient and seamless operations
- Provide weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables and milestones.
- 5+ years of EPC experience
- Strong hands on experience configuring, deploying and developing solutions 3DEXP Platform 201X and/or ENVOVIA V6 and several of their corresponding modules.
- Experience with Dassault PLM Enovia 3D Experience 2017
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Houston
Job: IT Pillar (IT)
Employee Status: Direct / Regular
Job Posting: Jun 5, 2018, 9:19:52 AM