Operations Manager Job Description
The Operations Manager reports to the President and is responsible for driving operational initiatives. Key interfaces are: President, Director, Sales Manager, Chief Accountant.
Administrative Planning and HR Management
- Assist with the development of long range annual plans with evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Implement scheduling strategy and calendar management for 90 days and rolling.
- Ensure adequate recruiting and hiring of teams for bay expansion into the Eastbay and peninsula markets.
- Establish and maintain employee development and training programs.
- Create and report on performance management and improvement systems.
- Hold regular team meetings, maintain agendas and reporting.
Technology Management and Oversight
- Oversee company network and technology needs with computers, software licensing and phone systems.
- Implement SalesForce including a strategy that ties our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and long properties including annual plans with evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Social Media Initiative
- Implement Social Media strategy that ties our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and long properties including annual plans with evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Online Trading Academy Initiative
- Develop and implement long range cross selling strategy that benefits both companies, including annual plans with evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
Additional Administrative Experience and Skill Sets
- Minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
ONLY LOCAL APPLICANTS APPLY - NO OUT OF STATE
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations Management: 6 years (Required)