- JOB TITLE: IT Coordinator
- STATUS: Intern & Full-tme
- DEPARTMENT: Finance & GA
- Reports to: IT Manager – Finance & GA
- Receive IT work request and respond to IT equipment malfunction.
- Hardware malfunction
- Malware infection
- Damaged software repair
- Kwangjin Groupware malfunction
- General Kwangjin Groupware user help
- Provide IT user help to KJA members and visitors in using KJA resource.
- Configure computers to issue to KJA members.
- Maintain IT equipment
- Maintain hardware and software for proper performance
- Coordinate procurement of computer equipment’s.
- Discard non-functioning and obsolete IT equipment upon approval of IT Manager.
- Refurbish IT equipment’s at the time when responsible person is changed.
- Understand and assist with the in-house ERP and Bar Code systems
- Support for implementation of PLEX system
- Supervise contractors working on site
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Korean language skills required
Job Types: Full-time, Internship