- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by working with referral partners, networking and natural market.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings, social media, phone and group networking involvement.
- Determines clients' particular needs by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments.
- Developes a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property and Casualty License