Our client is currently seeking a Senior Integrations Developer to work with the Product Development team. This role is remote and will be based out of Atlanta, GA under a contract to permanent engagement. You will help evolve current integrated solutions and to define the next level of integration capabilities for customers and industry partners. This role will integrate with large platforms including Oracle, IBM, SAP, ADP, and Workday.
- Design, Build, Implement, and Support New and Existing Integration Solutions across Multiple Applications Platform
- Lead Projects across Multiple Integration Environments including Mulesoft, Oracle SOA, etc.
- Manage new and existing APIs, Webservices and Microservices
- Collaborate with Global Integration Cross functional Teams spread across diverse time zones
- Communicate Integration Solutions across Product, Business, QA, DevOps, Partner Development Organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years integration development experience required
- 3+ years’ experience with SOA using SOAP and REST with API Management
- 3+ years hands on experience with Mulesoft - including Flow Design in MuleSoft Anypont Studio
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL database technologies including MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle PLSQL
- Exposure to Source control tools like GitHub; Build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker a Plus
- Prior Experience with Workday, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration Projects is a Plus