A Sacramento Ambulance Company is currently accepting resumes for Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics positions for our Hollister, CAstation.
We offer competitive wages for all our employees.
We offer a variety of shifts.
All employees must be able to lift a minimum of 150 pounds and be able to perform all duties and physical demands of the position.
Qualified applicants must be able to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Provides patient care in accordance with all applicable State, County, and Company treatment protocols and guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, hospital staff, and allied agencies.
- Responsible for stocking, cleaning, and operating EMS / ambulance equipment.
- Presents themselves in a professional, courteous and punctual manner at all times.
- Responsible for other related duties and job functions as assigned or deemed necessary to meet the needs of the employer or other allied agencies.
- Responsible for documenting all care given in an accurate, neat, and understandable format for all patient contacts either by hand or by electronic patient care reporting software.
- Be able to navigate efficiently throughout Northern California using GPS, pre-determined routes, and map books.
- Be able to work in a high stress environment and adapt accordingly.
- Render patient care efficiently in compliance to protocols.
Candidates may be asked to bring the following current certifications at time of interview:
- California Driver's License
- Medical Examiners Certification (DL 51)
- Ambulance Drivers License
- California State EMT/ Paramedic Credentials
- BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers Card
- Current Immunizations
- H-6 DMV Printout (10 years)
- Sacramento County Paramedic Accreditation (ACLS) - If applicable
- Minimum of 20 years of age
- Must have a clean DMV record
- We are a tobacco and cannabis free workplace. All employees must be able to pass a drug screen
Job Type: Part-time
- State EMT Card (Required)
- BLS/CPR (Required)
- Ambulance Drivers License (ADL) (Required)