Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Our company is looking for a Client Advocate- Junior in Herndon, VA. • Demonstrate and Drive the value of Perspecta that can be delivered through our Data Center and other Contracts, to DHS Components - Focus on Solution and Service Growth, customer needs/view, and connection to Service Offering and Sales
- Translate client Demand Signals into deliverable Value Propositions - Leadership on Service/Solution Marketing and consumption models, Per Component ROI/Value and support for early cycle engagement and adoption
- Account based Business Development – for Data Center Services, Capture Portal for Component Deals, tracking, facilitation, and change order process/ECP for growth on existing (scope, proposal, validation, governance, contract action, and transition to delivery - based on process/standards)
- Responsible for Account Sold business volume for our Data Center AND component targets, including forecast for Total Contract Value and First Fiscal Year Revenue, Opportunity Capture lifecycle (identification, scoping, quoting, budgetary estimates, closure, transition to delivery)
- Own the Clients solution requirements and needs and Lead the coordination and support for all Perspecta functional areas (BD, Capture, Engineering, Delivery) to closed/ successful delivered projects
- Working at Account Director Direction for Business Development & Capture o Account Leadership on opportunity management process and vetting/validation/scope/Shipley gate reviews for new proposals (Manage triage, opportunity, proposal, pre-sales coordination, capture process) o Integrates Applications and Infrastructure opportunity funnel – in partnership with BusDev Teams o Quick turn “Express” proposal office – in partnership with Solution Pricing/BD (quote/scope/approvals) o Drives IDIQ & MOBIS qualification, review and response process (GSA Schedule 70, MOBIS) Manage account sold growth pipeline and New Business Development opportunities for assigned contract o Facilitate Migration planning for component for Data Center based and new service offerings. o Facilitate the VOC and Customer Satisfaction Survey results, including action plans on innovation and customer value o Position ‘Strategic’ and Value services for each component (ROI, Discovery Workshops, Envision), as well as the Perspecta Value Prop and account based relationship with the Data Center and component interaction for Assigned Components.
Must be able to obtain an Entry on Duty Clearance
- Travel: Must be able to travel locally up to 25% of the time. (Northern VA, DC area)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience post-college. Experience in the role of Project and/or Program Manager preferred but not required
- Experience: Working experience with clients defining requirements in the XaaS (IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS) and all things Cloud areas, as well as migration to and from each.
- Consultative Ability: Advanced consultative skills with the ability to collaborate and to explore options, to demonstrate and to effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs.
- Client Service Orientation: Advanced ability to use data quality concepts and tools to effectively resolve client issues, while valuing client needs as high priority.
- Developing Others: Advanced ability to use performance management to hire, train, and motivate employees, while committing to employee development.
- Innovation: Strong affinity to try new methods and new approaches to problem solving.
- Leadership: Advanced ability to effectively set direction, align stakeholders, and motivate others.
- Planning / Organization: Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Presentation Skills / Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. Advanced ability to deliver client presentations and performance analysis via the telephone and in-person to high-level clients.
- Problem Solving / Judgment: Advanced analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to understand and think analytically about complex business problems.
- Product Knowledge: Advanced demonstration of up-to-date and in-depth product knowledge.
- Relationship Building: Standard ability to collaborate and interact with internal and external clients.
- Results Orientation: Strong time management skills and strict adherence to timelines, with the ability to operate within a structured approach and to deliver results. Possesses the ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently. Self-motivated.
- Teamwork: Advanced ability to work in a team environment, by soliciting input and feedback. Deals effectively with conflict.
- Other: Demonstrates ability to work well under pressure, sense of purpose, drive, motivation, coachability, competitiveness, curiosity, accountability and integrity. Candidate must possess a positive attitude, and winning spirit.