*_Position Summary: _*
Frimex Hospitality Group (Frida Mexican Cuisine, Frida Tacos, Taco Libre and Frida Catering) is looking for a highly motivated Accountant / Accounting Assistant to join our team in a high growth and fast paced entrepreneurial corporate office. Under the guidance and supervision of the Controller / CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of various accounting and reporting activities and related duties, work independently within a team oriented environment, be completely aligned with Departmental goals, and provide full support and assistance to the Controller / CFO to achieve all Corporate objectives.
*_Essential Duties and Responsibilities: _*
- Perform full cycle bookkeeping for individual and multiple company entities.
- QuickBooks – Use appropriate modules such as Company, Customers, Vendors, Banking and Reports. Prepare journal entries, transfer funds, write checks, make deposits, create invoices, receive payments, enter bills, pay bills, bank reconciliations, etc. Ensure all entries are properly recorded, documented and filed. Generate timely, accurate, and relevant reports.
- Maintain integrity of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, account reconciliations, tracking reports, supporting schedules, ad-hoc reports, KPIs and financial metrics, existing and new management reports.
- Excel – Prepare various financial reports and supporting schedules.
- PowerPoint – Prepare meeting and presentation materials.
- Word – Prepare narratives and communications.
- Prepare, participate and assist with various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, for internal and external users; ensure that financial management and all other reporting is timely, accurate, consistent, relevant and complete.
- Assist and execute in the development, documentation, implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures, controls, and reporting activities to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Maintain accounting records and files.
- Participate in various audits.
- Perform all functions of Accounts Payable and develop / maintain vendor relations.
- Provide all around support and assistance to the Controller / CFO in accounting, GL, AR, AP, period close, finance, budgeting and forecasting, cash management, banking, payroll, financial and other reporting, audit, tax, compliance, internal & external relations, meetings and presentations, management and administration, communications, clerical functions, office operations, special projects and duties, etc., as may be assigned.
*_Skills and Qualifications: _*
- QuickBooks, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accounting degree or Business degree with relevant experience
- 2-5 years relevant professional experience
- Positive attitude, results oriented, collaborative and agile
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Trustworthy, completely reliable and very quick to respond
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
*_Corporate Office: _* We are currently located in Beverly Hills and will be moving to the Sherman Oaks Galleria before the end of the year.
*_Compensation: _* Full-time, salaried position, $42k - $48k per annum / DOE
*_Contact: _* E-Mail only (no phone calls please)
We are looking to hire the right candidate immediately. If you have what it takes to get the job done and are interested in this growth opportunity, then apply now – send your cover letter and resume. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)