Who is OurHealth?
OurHealth is a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network. We are passionate about our patients, and it shows! Learn more at www.ourhealth.org ( http://www.ourhealth.org/ ).
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience
Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness.
We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
What does OurHealth offer its employees?
Project Manager Overview:
- A high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work with a group of smart and collaborative individuals
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Usage of OurHealth’s clinics and services for free!
The Project Manager role will be responsible for managing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously. This role will gather requirements from key stakeholders, develop right sized business cases, and drive the projects to completion
This role will be responsible for delivering initiatives on time and within budget without compromising quality across a wide array of business areas
As OurHealth expands its clinic/client footprint, this role will be focused on managing new clinic construction and client onboarding projects (implementation). When we aren’t implementing new clients/clinics, project work will be assigned based upon business need and priority.
A Project Manager at OurHealth will do the following on a regular basis:
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams and business units
- Support project schedule, risk, and scope including change control process
- Form required deliverables and create project work plans.
- Manage new clinic and client implementations
- Gather and document project requirements for all cross-functional initiatives
- Develop a right sized business case for all prioritized initiatives
- Analyzes business requests to determine if technology is required to solve the problem or if business process change will solve
- Inform PMO Leadership of assigned projects status, including cost, scope, schedule, and risk/issue
- Aids in formulation and defining project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions.
- Participates in development of functional design, test plans, cost analysis and user documentation by analyzing business process flows and identifying process improvements
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues
- Test and follow agile framework to rapidly prototype and scale new initiatives.
- Educate the business on agile framework
- Work with the Field Enablement team to establish communication, rollout and measurement plans using agile framework on all assigned initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
A successful Project Manager at OurHealth will have the following:
- Project Management experience a must (PMP Certification highly desired).
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Experience managing construction projects is highly desired
- Ability to gain both a broad and deep understanding of business operations, processes, problems and needs, to the level necessary to recommend process improvements in addition to technology solutions.
- Requires proven analytical skills with ability to organize, maintain, process and analyze vast amounts of information and complex issues and communicate findings in a clear, concise manner including verbally, graphically and in writing.
- Requires demonstrated ability to organize and execute work independently and effectively with frequent deadlines.
- Requires strong ability to balance competing needs and priorities, and to stay focused on the priorities of the business.