HGS Engineering, Inc. is a professional services consulting firm serving both the federal government and private clients. HGS provides comprehensive environmental, engineering, health/safety, emergency management, and information technology support to the government and private clients.
HGS has a comprehensive benefit package that includes health care, vacation and sick leave, educational incentives, long term health insurance and a 401K retirement plan.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or IT-related degree
- Practical and working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Fundamental understanding of SQL
- Proficiency in data analysis, including a familiarity with common analytical tools
- Basic programming skills (any language)
- Environmental, Health and Safety knowledge preferred
The CEOSH Junior Tech will be responsible for:
- providing technical and administrative support to the CEOSH Project Team at the Jefferson Barracks Veterans Affairs Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri;
- assisting with request processing, Help Desk inquiries, data analysis, report preparation, system administration, SOP and training documentation updates, etc; and
- performing other duties as assigned by the Project Lead, Senior Technicians, and VA CEOSH staff (as appropriate).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be able to obtain government security clearance
- No teleworking options
*HGS Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year