CoConstruct has an immediate need for an experienced Manager of Direct Sales who will be accountable for our inside telesales team dedicated to aggressively increasing revenue!
The candidate will be fluent in developing and leading sales reps in the art of consultative sales, up-selling and cross-selling to make and exceed unit attainment, campaign close ratio & talk time goals in a call center environment. A strong background in creating a successful sales culture is a must. Ability to pinpoint potential sales improvement via analyzing and managing sales and productivity data results plans is crucial and required.
The Manager of Direct Sales will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the inside sales team within the enterprise SaaS group. The right candidate will have a keen understanding of the business and sales dynamics as required to establish, meet & exceed aggressive sales goals.
- A proven track record of selling business solutions, telesales coaching, and developmental techniques. Must have specific experience and strong knowledge of sales center metrics and analytics.
- A strong background in creating a successful sales culture is a must.
- An ability to pinpoint potential sales improvement via analyzing and managing sales and productivity data results plans is crucial.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to coach and provide feedback to drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated change management experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks and balance priorities.
- Strong conflict resolution, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The experience to proactively identify calling campaign trends and opportunities based on campaign results.
- Predictive dialer experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure of time constraints and to work on multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar discipline highly preferred.
- Must have at least five years of management experience in an inbound/outbound telesales environment.
As a Manager of Direct Sales, you will:
- Be responsible for 10 to 12 sales associates.
- Conduct daily and consistent call monitoring, feedback and coaching to agents.
- Provide one-on-one feedback for agents including performance management and training on sales techniques and/or products.
- Design and implement creative and effective sales incentives.
- Be a role model in the identification and implementation of process improvement to drive business results.
- B accountable for communicating daily sales results, troubleshooting customer issues, handling escalated customer calls and daily team administrative functions.
- Be responsible for the employee lifecycle including recruiting, interviewing and hiring, periodic formal performance evaluation and year-end appraisals.
CoConstruct offers an excellent compensation package that includes base salary, retirement plan with company match and medical benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision (employer covers 100% of employee’s dental premiums and medical premiums on some plans)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employer-paid training for relevant skills
Why come to Charlottesville, VA?
- Named theHappiest CityOpens a New Window.in America, beautiful Charlottesville, VA has earned many published recognitions for quality of life:
- Internationally recognized foodie, brewery, and winery destination
- Thriving music, tech, and art scenes
- Our historic Downtown Mall has many venues, restaurants, and unique shops. It is a great place to experience music and performances of all kinds
- Nestled near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- The University of Virginia offers top tier educational opportunities
- Moderate cost of living for high quality of life
- Close proximity to Richmond and the Nation’s Capital Washington, DC – you will never run out of things to do
CoConstruct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The purpose of this document is to provide a general statement of the major responsibilities of this position and is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions.
Job Type: Full-time