We are an innovative marketing & manufacturing company that creates ingenious high tech home decor, optical illusions, teleprompters, TV mirrors, and electronic gadgets. We run popular blogs and YouTube channels for all of these areas.
// Positions Available //
We are looking for an aspiring content creator to make videos, blog posts, and websites with our team.
// Products You Will Be Creating Content For //
* In addition to Youtube, You may have heard about us on HGTV, Animal Planet, Style Network, or the DIY Network Shows *
A few of the shows we've helped with are Treehouse Masters, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Divine Design, Destination Design, Man Caves, Bath Crashers
// Schedule //
We are open 9am - 6pm M-F. Full time and part time applications are considered.
// Duties - Including, but not limited to the following: //
- Video Production
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Premiere
// General Skills Required //
- An enthusiastic personality is the main prerequisite. Entry level position, we offer on-job training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends