Amazon’s Lab126 legal team is looking for a talented attorney to work closely with its operations and logistics business clients, and to serve as counsel supporting the worldwide manufacturing and distribution of its hardware devices. This role also may involve some product counseling.
Principal duties include provision of ongoing legal counseling (including product/service counseling) and structuring, drafting, and negotiating licensing and other commercial agreements.
Some international and domestic travel may be required.
- J.D. degree and membership in one state bar is required
- 5+ years of attorney experience (at a law firm and/or in-house)
- 3+ years of experience in a national or international law firm
- 3+ years of experience as a transactional attorney handling commercial contracts
- Prior in-house experience
- Experience with complex purchasing and logistical agreements for hardware products
- Experience structuring, drafting and negotiating intellectual property and commercial agreements
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.