Our purpose is to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
Our mission to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world allows our employees to be thinkers and tinkerers, designers and doers, creators and number crunchers, makers of things they love. As we continue to grow, we are excited to add an Associate Creative Director of Art to our global team.
The Associate Creative Director of Art will be someone with a solid branding background with a passion for bringing new brands and products to life. We are looking for someone who has strong concepting abilities with a portfolio to back it up. The Associate Creative Director of Art will collaborate with their writing partner to come up with breakthrough creative ideas that sell products through Packaging, In-Store, OTT, Social, Experiental, DTC, and Amazon assets. They must exhibit strong conceptual skills, ability to work in a faster-than-fast environment, be curious about product development, and have good communication and time management skills.
We are looking for an imaginative creative that is prolific, not precious, about their ideas and can take a brief and strategically realize it through fresh and disruptive ideas. Someone who is super detail-oriented, ultra-collaborative, and can handle the grind of iterating 'til we find the breakthrough story we're seeking in a product. You should have a healthy appreciation for idea making, strategizing, understanding business needs, and building cross-functional relationships. You MUST have at least 8 years of creative agency or in-house experience preferably with a thorough understanding of product marketing. Start-up experience is a plus.
Here are some of the exciting things you'll do:
- Develop the creative strategy for new product launches across Ninja brands.
- Collaborate with consumer insights, product development, engineering, and brand marketing to generate strategies, concepts, and marketing campaigns to support business goals and objectives
- Bring new products to market via creative storytelling which includes naming, logo executions, and visual identity/design language
- Present work at the executive level
- Develop and maintain relationships across the entire organization
- Translate ideas to junior designers and oversee the visual manifestation of ideas and concepts
- Mentor talented junior creatives
- Art direct photo and video shoots
Here's what we expect of you:
- Show design excellence in work across various media: TVC, Social, product identity design
- Create high quality graphics, mock-ups, and designs to support the creative strategy
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
- Understand aspects of print production
- Video concepting and storyboarding
- Work closely with brand teams to manage creative deliverables
- Excellent at managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Establishing and leading strategic design intent for various products
- Create sketches, mood boards, layouts, presentations
- Bring multiple conceptual and design solutions for all assignments
- Actively participate in or lead brainstorming sessions
- Be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to take action in the face of ambiguity with world-class problem-solving skills
- Be open to being challenged and believe constructive feedback drives better results and outcomes
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
This is a Hybrid role, being in office 2-3 days a week.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja's innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
- Lead us to be "RARELY SATISFIED"
- Make things better each day; "PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION"
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that "DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE"
- Deliver something great; "WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT"
- Be clear and honest, "COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT"
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.