3-5 years of experience in the below technologies:
- Experience working with statistical/analytical modeling platforms (SAS, SQL, R, Python, etc.) and building statistical/analytical models.
- Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database, and statistical functions and methods.
- Strong ability to identify potential concerns, analyze and solve problems; ability to work effectively and independently to resolve such issues.
- Experience with tuning of actimize models and rules is a plus
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries/stored procedures
- Experience in working with AML projects and good understanding of AML transaction monitoring
- Candidates from firms like Protiviti and Crowe Howarth are preferred
Matrix-IFS offers a competitive base salary and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, STD, HSA, PTO and more.
MATRIX-IFS is a dynamic, fast growing, technical consultancy helping Banks, Brokerage, and Financial Services companies with AML/fraud detection, trading surveillance consulting and systems integration. We are comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. We source and foster the best talent and recognize that every employee's contributions are integral to our company's future. MATRIX-IFS’s success is based on a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage a work environment of sharing, learning and succeeding together. Come and join a winning team! You'll be challenged, you'll have fun, and you'll be a part of a highly respected organization!