Senior Customer Service Representative– Mosaic
Seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join our growing Residential Customer Service Team in our Chantilly, VA Corporate Office! This critical customer facing role interacts directly with our top Builder Customers, Operations and Sales Teams creating quotations, placing sales orders, and processing return authorizations while maintaining excellent written communication with the Customer and Internal Teams.
The Senior Customer Service Representative position owns all aspects of the assigned Customer Accounts: providing service and care - The Mosaic Experience.
This is not a Sales Position.
- Enter and maintain customer orders in ERP system through final delivery to customer.
- Issue quotes in coordination with Sales and Manager direction.
- Respond to all Customer communication messages promptly.
- Place and track Supplier Purchase Orders to maximize On Time Delivery to customer.
- Expedite Customer orders with Purchasing and Manufacturing as needed.
- Maintain schedule delivery dates of Sales Orders and Supplier Purchase Orders in system.
- Issue and track RMA’s to completion.
- Own resolution of order and delivery related Customer problems / escalation processes.
- Provide backup support for other Order Administration Representatives.
- Additional accounts and projects may be assigned as needed.
- Capable of thinking and acting independently with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable building and maintaining professional relationships with Customers.
- Possess proven skills in ownership of what it takes to achieve strong Customer Satisfaction results.
- Thorough, detail oriented, with excellent focus on getting results.
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a non-retail setting
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with extreme attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, research, and investigation skills
- Live within 20 miles of Chantilly, VA - Mosaic believes in a
- Ability to work in our Corporate Office, this is not a work from home position
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Program
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Automatic Life Insurance Enrollment
- Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Product Discounts
- Short & Long Term Disability coverage available
Mosaic is a 2nd Generation family owned business that has a strong commitment to providing an unsurpassed customer experience in our industry. Our employees are the key to our continued success in providing top notch service to both our internal and external customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- Chantilly, VA (Preferred)