Receive a $250 hiring bonus and a $25 Amazon gift card for completing an in-person interview.
We are looking for Janitorial ServiceTechs to join our team!
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Our ServiceTechs are responsible for maintaining trash areas for apartments and condominium communities by cleaning, hauling, and recycling. You will become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image while helping our communities stay clean. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay, benefits, stable full-time work, and be part of an amazing team!
We offer a career path with opportunities to promote and achieve your long-term career goals. We also offer paid training and leadership classes. Here at Strategic, we invest in employee development so our team members can be future leaders of our company.
We are a trash management business that services apartment and condominium communities. Strategic provides Respectful, Reliable and Responsible service which honors God, cares for people and guards the environment.
- Clean and sweep community trash rooms and trash enclosures.
- Compact and distribute trash to optimize the use of trash and recycle bins.
- Janitorial cleaning of communitys common areas.
- Remove large items from communities (TVs, appliances, and remodel materials).
- Pressure wash community trash enclosures, trash rooms, trash chutes and other common areas.
- Report trash concerns to the Customer Solutions department.
- Break down boxes.
- Frequently moves heavy trash bins to relocate them to different areas in the community.
- Cleans oil and paint spills.
- Inspects and refills odor control devices located in trash rooms.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by Manager.
Compensation and Benefits
- Expected pay with bonuses: $18.50 - $22/hour
- Performance bonuses
- Day time hours
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Uniforms, iPhone, and equipment provided
- $400 Anniversary bonus for full-time positions
- Referral bonuses
- Career path for advancement
- Paid training and leadership classes
- Employee recognition awards (R3 Excellence Award)
- Must be Respectful, Reliable and Responsible
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable car, and car insurance
- Available to work Saturdays (for full-time positions)
- Proficient in English
Strategic Sanitation Services, Inc. received the Golden Gate Recognition Certificate from Cal/OSHA due to Strategics commitment to workplace safety.
If you are respectful, reliable and responsible, please apply on our website! www.WasteOptimize.com/Careers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 - $22.00 per hour