Position Summary: Provide timely and effective administrative support to the Chairman/CEO, the President/COO, Director of Marketing and secondary support to other members of the Executive Management team. Maintain strict confidentiality in processing of all information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as internal and external meetings, domestic and international travel, lodging, and events.
- Coordinates calendar management via Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as other business associates to organize a variety of complex meetings. Sets reminders and assists with the various needs for each activity, including retrieval of proper historical references.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings and files appropriately.
- Deals with confidential business and personal information. Demonstrates poise, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain confidential information as needed.
- Maintains company stock records.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing companywide events.
- Partners with various community entities, facilitates charitable contributions and corresponding records.
- Assists marketing team with trade show coordination, website updates, social media management and other tasks as needed.
- Communicates as appropriate with domestic and international customers and associates, sensitive to other cultures and behaviors, international time zones.
- Handles incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous information, reports, and documents; does research and prepares reports as needed.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files to correspondence to be answered by employer.
Qualifications: Strong attention to detail and organization skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Power Point. Proficiency in database management. Ability to manage calendar software. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet short deadlines. Excellent English grammar, composition and spelling skills; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work occasional weekend and evening hours. Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team. Likes people and accomplishing new things.
Required Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Graphic arts and video creation experience preferred. Community service and or outreach a plus.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Ability to fluently speak/read/write in English. The ability to work with employees in high stress situations.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, or hear. This is an active role; the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; squat; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25lbs.; possess manual dexterity, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: 40 hours a week is standard. Conditions may demand daily overtime or occasionally weekend work.
Requirement: All employees are required to pass the pre-employment physical as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: French Oil Mill Machinery Co. is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place