Sterling Medical Group is a Chiropractic company specializing in auto injuries, whose friendly and compassionate staff focuses on patient well-being and providing pain relief in a timely manner, as we treat our patients with the dignity and respect they deserve.
We are offering a great opportunity for an Auto Injury knowledgeable Chiropractic Physician who wants to lead a supportive team of RCA's and Front desk coordinators while providing compassionate, patient-centered care. We are currently seeking a physician for our West Orlando and East Orlando locations.
We provide excellent salary along with benefits eligibility on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Mileage and CME reimbursement, Teledoc, Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance offered.
Currently seeking physicians for our Central Florida locations who can accommodate a work schedule of Monday-Thursday 9am - 7pm with a two hour lunch, and Friday's 9am - 1pm. Every other Saturday shift available but not required.
Skills and requirements include:
- Chiropractic license (REQUIRED)
- Auto Injury experience preferred
- Medical condition assessments and New Patient/Existing Patient examinations
- Recommend consistent treatment plans to ensure patient recovery
- Keeping accurate confidential patient records
- Completing exam notes on EHR system (Eclipse) in a timely manner
- Refer patients to other medical specialists if needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person