Responsible for profitability through the day to day operations, which include driver management, load planning, and all customer service functions needed to ensure customer satisfaction. The operational functions include supervision of personnel, billing, safety, recruiting, equipment maintenance monitoring, driver payroll and fleet sizing. Coordinates and enforces standards and procedures to work safely and meet key performance indicators.
- Daily supervision of driver personnel (approximately 15).
- Assigning drivers to loads by optimizing load information such as origination, destination, number of miles, directions, while always keeping the drivers needs and availability in mind. This is done using the McLeod operating system, Peoplenet satellite, face-to-face communication, and phone.
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety with the support of corporate safety department, enforcing compliance with Federal, State and Organizational rules and regulations.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with drivers, internal associates and customers.
- Monitor performance metrics and participate in customer meetings.
- Coordinate the maintenance and wash cycles of the assets and equipment designated to your fleet.
- Coordinate HR functions such as interviewing, hiring, discipline and terminations.
Competitive pay and benefits
Health, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability
Medical flex plan
401K Company match
Must have a Class A CDL license
Previous fleet management experience
Experience with McLeod software a plus
If qualified please put in your resume and our manager will review it.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Class A CDL Driving: 1 year (Required)