Training and Development Coordinator
The training and development coordinator is responsible for improving the productivity and competencies of the organization's agents and employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for agents/employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance knowledge and recognize performance.
- Conducts weekly trainings with small groups.
- Conducts weekly one-on-one training sessions with Real Estate agents.
- Conducts new agent orientation sessions.
- Conducts weekly presentations at Office Meetings.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches’ other departments on new initiatives, programs and tools.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for agent/employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications cadence, such as Workplace Posts, to ensure agents/employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other departments and employees.
- Knowledge of Real Estate and applicable tools (DocuSign, MLS, ZipForms, MailChimp, Social Media, CRM, Excel) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Training & Development: 1 year