We are looking to immediately hire a professional individual, who is friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, has excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and is looking to grow with our company. This individual will be working with our subcontractors, suppliers, as well as our customers in order to ensure our projects are completed effectively, efficiently, and with the utmost quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance on shingle, flat, and metal roof systems.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others.
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
- Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Must have a flexible schedule (Willing to work early and/or late hours)
- Construction industry experience and knowledge of roofing materials, techniques and requirements
- Able to lift up to 80 pounds, and comfortable with heights
- Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- driver's license (Preferred)