We are looking for a SUPER ORGANIZED Administrative Assistant with SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE skills to work with a small, growing, professional service company. Candidate must have a strong work ethic and high integrity, be customer-service oriented, have great time-management skills, and be SUPER organized. Experienced professional preferred with a great attitude to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Rate of pay is $13-$16/hour depending on experience and will increase based on demonstrated achievement. We are in Buckhead.
- Answer phones, scheduling appointments.
- Process paperwork and handling invoicing.
- Handle applications, fedexing, and filing documents at various agencies in Atlanta.
- Provide professional administrative support.
- General marketing duties, maintain database for client base.
- Maintain and update department documentation, processes and procedures.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on a variety of projects.
- Must have a college diploma
- Must have a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills. Results-oriented.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Google products.
- 3+ years of consistent, office administrative experience.
- Criminal record and drug testing must be provided upon hire.
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Please email your resume and cover letter to: "hiringmanageratlanta at gmail dot com". Your cover letter MUST answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your office work experience.
- Tell us about your organization skills.
- Tell us about your customer service skills.
- What is your desired hourly rate?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)