***Please note that this position is located in our Wilmington, NC office***
Do you consider yourself Front-End Software Developer with a passion for working on products that make a difference? Are you hardworking and want to put your efforts into a product with global impact and lasting presence?
We are passionate engineers that put our hearts and souls into our software suite for public safety. Our products are used at police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies around the globe, servicing the needs of over 250 million citizens in over 13 countries. TriTech's been in business since 1993 and we maintain an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking culture.
Interested? Here's what we need from you:
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's / Master's in Computer Science, Code Camp, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with CSS methodologies like OOCSS, BEM, and SMACSS
- Be able to work with scalable CSS and JS frameworks
- Experience working collaboratively with UX / UI designers
- Creating reusable components / controls for product suites
- Familiarity with cross browser compatibility
- Experience with website application development
- You have a troubleshooting mindset – you love solving problems and aren't afraid to take ownership of them
- Team oriented and willing to offer and ask for help – we're an Agile/Scrum environment, so being a team player is crucial
What we offer in return for all your great skills:
- Some experience with .NET Microsoft Development Tools; C#, MS Web API, REST
- Experience with NPM and build process technologies like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
- Experience supporting continuous integration and automated testing
- An interest in testing out new FE technologies
- Competitive salary
- 401K with matching
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your family
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Program and reimbursements for activities (e.g. sports teams, 5Ks, etc.)
- 17 days starting PTO plus 10 holidays (increases at 2 year mark)
- Tuition/continuing education reimbursement
- Awesomely hilarious social events – we are a competitive bunch, so our typical company outings involve go-carts, egg-drop engineering competitions, or scavenger hunts.
What's exciting beyond that?
- Our development environment is well-structured, we pass the Joel Test with flying colors (12 for 12!): http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html ( http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html )
- Furthering learning and education – whether it's taking classes at a local university or an in-house training session on SQL, TriTech is committed to expanding the brain power of their people.
- Mission driven culture – our responsibilities and commitments to our customers are top priority and everyone here rallies around our common goals.
- We stand behind our core values and hope that you find value in them too:
- Bold Vision – our commitment to always reaching and growing as individuals and as an organization.
- Ownership in Action – each employee feeling empowered to think creatively and act enthusiastically to solve problems and achieve.
- Honoring Commitments – Following through with our commitments to each other, and to our customers and being deliberate and thoughtful when making commitments.
TriTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity