After School Teacher
Join our Team – Share our Mission
Where educating is the greatest adventure of all!
Children’s Learning Adventure is a company with many opportunities for qualified individuals. We are looking for a talented educator who is results oriented and strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children in the communities we serve.
- Responsible for the safety of all children in the group ranging in age from 5 to 13 years old
- Plan and implement activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of all children
- Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, and specialized programs
- Communicates directly with parents regarding their child’s accomplishment, academic progress and daily activities
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness to align with state regulations and standards
- Demonstrated skill in early childhood curriculum and implementation
- Actively engaged with the children at all times while serving as a role model through appearance and actions
- Provide a loving and nurturing environment for all children
- Follow lesson plans to as outlined in the Life Time Adventures Curriculum
- Develop opportunities to positively impact children’s self-esteem
- Maintain an environment (both indoors and outdoors) that is safe, clean, and inviting
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain required
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education and/or CDA (or related fields) preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education (or related fields) highly desired
- Must meet or exceed state licensing requirements for age, education, and experience
- 2+ years of early childhood education/school age experience desired
- 1+ years of experience working with school age children desired
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Ability to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Proficient in writing and interpersonal skills
Children’s Learning Adventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
To learn more about Children’s Learning Adventure, visit our website at www.childrenslearningadventure.com.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time: