One of our primary clients is quickly rising to become the largest and best provider of personalized medicine in the DC area is currently looking for a Laboratory Informatic Engineer to join their team in Falls Church, VA.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or higher in Information Technology or at least 4 years of relevant technical or laboratory experience
- 3-5 years of working in database querying experience, preference in Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL
- 3-5 years developing and engineering database solutions
- 3-5 years working in high availability, high performance, and high-intensity environments
- 3-5 years of one or more of the following Linux, Python, Perl, Application support or Application Engineering
- 1 year in healthcare industry
- Experience with git or other distributed version control systems on GitHub
- Ability to handle basic system administration issues in a multi-OS environment
What You Will Be Doing
Manage day to day operations of clinical and research laboratory instruments
Provide LIMS support
Provide database reporting support using Tableau
Maintain and troubleshoot existing reports
Write Ad-hoc SQL queries
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.